Mechanical Building Services Engineer – Intermediate Sydney
Originally founded in Denmark in 1933 and today operating in Europe, Asia, Australia and USA, Steensen Varming operate along the principles of a small design studio, with a global presence. Working on a variety of exciting projects, encompassing architectural and urban design, the private, corporate and public sectors, from modest upgrades to World Heritage Sites. Our approach is focused on providing the best service to our clients, through total integration and collaboration to produce intelligent, valuable and elegant solutions.
- Developing mechanical design strategies and proposals at all project stages
- Preparation of tender documentation and drawings
- Monitoring and reporting on contracts in progress on site
- Supporting our global approach through involvement in projects across our global studios.
- Diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or a related field.
- Chartered Engineer or working toward Chartered Engineer status.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Building Services Engineer for an intermediate.
- Prior project experience in Education, Healthcare and Commercial sectors, preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical engineering and building services
- Expertise in using Revit is preferred, but not essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively and actively lead in project meetings
- Offering career stability, alongside career growth.
- An ethos focused on Good People, Good Reasons and Good Work.
- Working within a team environment with a global presence.
- The ability to make a significant contribution to the achievement of completing quality projects, on budget, on time and with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to contribute to the growth and focus of company goals, and placement in the industry.
- Primarily based in a modern office in Sydney CBD.
Steensen Varming supports a hybrid flexible future of work, in which office working may be supplemented with home based working opportunities.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and Covering letter by email to HRadvisor@steensenvarming.com by 31st August 2021.
This role is not open to applications received through recruitment agencies.