Mechanical, Electrical, Sustainability, Lighting and BIM Engineers and Designers- Global Opportunities
We are looking for talented Mechanical, Electrical, Sustainability Engineers, Lighting Designers, and Building Information Modellers to join us on a full-time or part-time basis in Copenhagen, London, Sydney, Canberra, and Hong Kong.
Originally founded in Denmark in 1933 and today operating in Europe, Asia, Australia and USA, Steensen Varming operate along the principles of a small design studio, with a global presence. Working on a variety of exciting projects, encompassing architectural and urban design, the private, corporate and public sectors, from modest upgrades to World Heritage Sites. Our approach is focused on providing the best service to our clients, through total integration and collaboration to produce intelligent, valuable and elegant solutions.
- Creating positive change and positive environments.
- Working on global projects, with potential to spend time in other studios.
- Working closely with a global collection of experts across our engineering disciplines.
- Help drive innovation and implementation of emerging technologies and research.
Applications are invited from creative, proactive and like-minded people who are committed to their career, with experience, specialism and interest in the following:
- A keen interest in the built environment and passionate drive for improvement;
- Experience within engineering consultancy, specialising in Electrical, Mechanical, Sustainability Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Lighting Design, BIM or similar
- A proactive mindset with good verbal and written communications skills;
- A passion to make a difference, work effectively work alone and as part of a team;
- Offering career stability, alongside career growth.
- An ethos focused on Good People, Good Reasons and Good Work.
- Working within a small, close knit team, with a global presence.
- The ability to make a significant contribution to the achievement of completing quality projects.
- Offering benefits, which include a wellbeing allowance and flexi-half days.
- Financial assistance considered for candidates relocating to an overseas studio.
- Steensen Varming supports a hybrid flexible future of work, in which office working may be supplemented with home based working opportunities, flexible start and end times and opportunities for part-time employment.
Steensen Varming is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org